Trust Women PAC-Federal Account
Because this is a PAC registered with a the Federal Elections Commission, we have guidelines in which we and donors must abide. The following are some highlighted rules.
- An individual can contribute up to $5,000 per calendar year from his or her personal funds.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident of the U.S.
- Must be at least 18 years old; those under the age of 18 can contribute if it is made from the person’s own funds and the contribution is made knowingly and voluntarily.
- A PAC that is registered with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) as a multicandidate committee can contribute up to $5,000 per calendar year.
Partnerships and LLC’s
- Partnerships can contribute with restrictions
- A partnership which is itself incorporated or which is a federal government contractor cannot contribute. No part of a contribution can be attributed to a incorporated partner.
- An LLC that has elected to be taxed as a partnership can contribute subject to these rules; an LLC taxed as a corporation cannot contribute at all.
Federal government contractors and their employees
- Any individual, sole proprietorship or partnership that has a contract with the federal government cannot contribute to the federal PAC.
Remit to: TWP
PO Box 3222
Wichita, KS 67201
Or call 316.425.3215 or visit www.trustwomenpac.org to donate
Corporations and Unions CANNOT contribute at all, from their own treasury funds to a federal PAC .